“It’s a wonderful, addictive and delicious meal that brings together the people you love”
Authentic Spanish Paella food using only the best quality ingredients and equipment.”
PAELLA PAELLA PAELLA
Spanish Paella Catering
Paella Spanish Catering at your Place
Thanks again for such a great day; the entire experience was fantastic!
Every single person commented on how much they enjoyed it; I actually think
you’ll get some business. I’ll definitely recommend you in the future.
Great work, thanks again.
Chris & Teagan.
Here is Sandi Warren with her granddaughter Mia about to share this wonderful Paella De Marisco with the Warren family and friends at their Xmas Party in beautiful Corlette. Many thanks to Ralph and Sandi for making Jeremy and Jules so welcome and for providing such a gorgeous vista in which to cook and serve.
Thank you again for the superb paella you and Julie presented to our guests on Saturday last at Corlette. It was a fabulous experience for us all…delicious, and entertaining at the same time to be able to watch the whole preparation process. You were both a delight to have in our home and we would recommend you and your company (as we have already) without reservation for your professionalism and the quality of your product. We look forward to enjoying another of your amazing paellas at some future time.
With our best wishes for your continued success and for a wonderful and safe Christmas
Ralph and Sandi Warren
Pablo & Rusty’s new base at Ryde is home to their new roaster and coffee bar, which operates in the mornings during the week. There’s no food, just good coffee (except at Xmas Paella) . They have a full selection of single estate beans for home and also retail a full range of brewing and other equipment. Pablo & Rusty’s Gordon is the original store where it all began 5 years ago.
Jeremy, one of our greatest Paella chefs cooks up a beautiful Paella Verduras (Vegetarian).
Jules prepared a refreshing colourful Mediterranean salad complimented with fresh crusty bread.
The Microsoft Development Team in Sydney, enjoyed their well earned Xmas Luncheon with a ‘Paella in the Park’ at Burns Bay Reserve Riverview.
The delicious Paella was complimented by fresh Crusty Bread and Mediterranean Salad, beautifully set by Jules. Watch for Corporate Events update
After a year of blood, sweat and tears of great renovations throughout the year, the crew of Taylormade Building & Maintenance certainly earned their feed of Paella for their Xmas Party.
But, if you need a Paella call us, if you need a Renovation, call Taylormade or click on their logo.
Neville is now ready to serve this hungry crew, grab your beer and come n get it!
- Paella at Your Place Party –FREE Party Light Up Masks...February 1, 2018 - 11:44 am
- Castle Hill event organised by “Events to a T”...July 8, 2013 - 3:24 am
- Rutherford Paella Birthday Party celebrates with Paella...July 7, 2013 - 8:17 am
- Peter McInness Australia Pty Ltd – Melbourne Cup Luncheon...November 5, 2013 - 9:58 pm
- What a fantastic way to get friends and family together...March 30, 2018 - 8:33 am by Kaz
- Great, thank you for allowing us to cater such great people You...February 22, 2018 - 11:08 am by Admin
- These masks are awesome!! I'd love one of these light up...February 22, 2018 - 11:04 am by Fiona Burgess
- Your guys are awesome! All the BCC staff really enjoyed...February 22, 2018 - 10:55 am by Fiona Burgess