This event was a real ripper! Held at Dixon Park SLSC, it was our second time feeding the awesome players from Merewether Carlton Rugby ?Club! A great bunch of blokes and girls, active on the field and socially active too, they enjoy a good feed and they bring their appetites when they know we’re bringing the […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud neville contributed a whooping 189 entries.
Entries by neville
Paella Casa has the ability to cater for corporate feeding from fifty (50) to (450) four hundred and fifty peeps in one sitting
Syngenta celebrates with Paella for staff luncheon
The socarrat in paella is one of the most important keys for fabulous flavor. The socarrat is the crusty crispy bottom of the paella that becomes caramelized and toasted on the bottom of the pan when it is cooking.
Enjoy a special and unique surprise celebration with SKY Flowers by GoPics
Birthday Party Celebration for Sean & David Flannery at Family’s Farm Retreat Mangrove Mountain with a Paella Casa Special
“Hi Jez, just letting you know that the feedback from Sunday was very positive. The guests loved the paella and were impressed with your cooking and presentation. Hopefully you’ll get some more orders.
- Rutherford Paella Birthday Party celebrates with Paella...July 7, 2013 - 8:17 am
- Castle Hill event organised by “Events to a T”...July 8, 2013 - 3:24 am
- Bitter and Twisted Beer Festival Maitland Gaol 3-4 November-...October 25, 2012 - 12:30 pm
- Paella Party for Aden’s Big 21st – Congratulations...September 9, 2013 - 2:47 am
- Hi Jez, We all loved the Paella and had so many...May 24, 2017 - 10:53 am by neville
- Best corporate event lunch we have ever had!! Great Value...September 3, 2014 - 11:19 am by Rachel
- Good Morning Jeremy You were certainly true to your word....March 22, 2014 - 12:51 pm by Vic Lewis
- Thank you for a fantastic evening! The paella was well...February 25, 2014 - 9:38 am by Martin and Francie